0 Shouts - 14,505 Scrobbles
Kimmo Rapatti aka Mono Junk was born in 1969 in a small town called Imatra in the south east of Finland, a few kilometers from the Russian border. Kimmo Rapatti is now based in Turku. He is the man behind some of the earliest electro and techno productions ever made in Finland, a true underground veteran. It wasn’t just Daniel Bell, Basic Channel & Robert Hood who paved the way for the current minimalistic raw techno that emerged during the 90ties. Dum Records played a very important role in this.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- channel b - (3:54) - 223 plays
- With You - (3:20) - 229 plays
- Shotokai - (3:20) - 161 plays
- Bleep Number 9 - (3:20) - 146 plays
- Kime - (3:20) - 105 plays
- ELECTRIC CHAIR - (9:59) - 64 plays
- Jupiter Acid - 66 plays
- Yhteys - (3:14) - 64 plays
- Härinähouse - (4:36) - 45 plays
- Channel B + Inner Sirens - (3:15) - 26 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online