0 Shouts - 15,677 Scrobbles
Kimmo Rapatti aka Mono Junk was born in 1969 in a small town called Imatra in the south east of Finland, a few kilometers from the Russian border. Kimmo Rapatti is now based in Turku. He is the man behind some of the earliest electro and techno productions ever made in Finland, a true underground veteran. It wasn’t just Daniel Bell, Basic Channel & Robert Hood who paved the way for the current minimalistic raw techno that emerged during the 90ties. Dum Records played a very important role in this.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- channel b - (3:54) - 180 plays
- With You - (3:20) - 157 plays
- Shotokai - (3:20) - 119 plays
- Bleep Number 9 - (3:20) - 85 plays
- Kime - (3:20) - 84 plays
- Channel B + Inner Sirens - (3:15) - 64 plays
- ELECTRIC CHAIR - (9:59) - 44 plays
- Jupiter Acid - 39 plays
- Yhteys - (3:14) - 34 plays
- Beyond the Darkness - (5:34) - 30 plays