0 Shouts - 10,958 Scrobbles
Kimmo Rapatti aka Mono Junk was born in 1969 in a small town called Imatra in the south east of Finland, a few kilometers from the Russian border. Kimmo Rapatti is now based in Turku. He is the man behind some of the earliest electro and techno productions ever made in Finland, a true underground veteran. It wasn’t just Daniel Bell, Basic Channel & Robert Hood who paved the way for the current minimalistic raw techno that emerged during the 90ties. Dum Records played a very important role in this.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- channel b - (3:54) - 224 plays
- I'm Okay - (1:59) - 29 plays
- What Love Means To Me - (5:18) - 13 plays
- Another Acid - (4:24) - 12 plays
- I´m okay - (1:59) - 8 plays
- My Satellite - (3:56) - 11 plays
- Enter - (13:49) - 7 plays
- Beyond the Darkness - (5:34) - 5 plays
- Search - (9:49) - 5 plays
- The Place - (14:37) - 4 plays