Mono & World's End Girlfriend
323 Shouts - 500,705 Scrobbles
A collaboration between instrumental post-rock band Mono and fellow Tokyo native and modern electronic composer World's End Girlfriend In 2006 they released Palmless Prayer / Mass Murder Refrain, a five-part sojourn of neoclassical grace and luminescence that defies lazy categorization. As dark as the bottom of the ocean and nearly as otherworldly, "Palmless" finds Mono inhabiting a magical world previously only hinted at in their most orchestral compositions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Part Three - (17:03) - 1,330 plays
- Trailer 3 - (17:03) - 1,571 plays
- Part Two - (13:36) - 1,244 plays
- Trailer 2 - (13:36) - 1,375 plays
- Trailer 1 - (12:15) - 1,430 plays
- Trailer 4 - (11:59) - 1,280 plays
- Part One - (12:15) - 1,255 plays
- Part Four - (11:59) - 929 plays
- Trailer 5 - (19:13) - 1,145 plays
- Part Five - (19:13) - 938 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online