Mono & World's End Girlfriend
323 Shouts - 494,954 Scrobbles
A collaboration between instrumental post-rock band Mono and fellow Tokyo native and modern electronic composer World's End Girlfriend In 2006 they released Palmless Prayer / Mass Murder Refrain, a five-part sojourn of neoclassical grace and luminescence that defies lazy categorization. As dark as the bottom of the ocean and nearly as otherworldly, "Palmless" finds Mono inhabiting a magical world previously only hinted at in their most orchestral compositions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Part Two - (13:36) - 1,175 plays
- Trailer 3 - (17:03) - 1,490 plays
- Part Three - (17:03) - 1,200 plays
- Trailer 1 - (12:15) - 1,312 plays
- Trailer 2 - (13:36) - 1,244 plays
- Trailer 4 - (11:59) - 1,209 plays
- Part One - (12:15) - 1,232 plays
- Trailer 5 - (19:13) - 1,139 plays
- Part Four - (11:59) - 860 plays
- Part Five - (19:13) - 871 plays