168 Shouts - 495,537 Scrobbles
Mono/Poly (born Charles Dickerson) is a Los Angeles based multi-genre music producer known for his distinct madness of face melting bass, paired with his astral soundscapes of glitch-based hip-hop. His music alias is taken from the 1980s Korg keyboard and symbolizes the artist's multifaceted audio productions. In the fall of 2009, Mono/Poly released his debut album The George Machine (EP) on Faces Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ra Rise - (3:48) - 6,820 plays
- Winds Of Change - (3:28) - 2,974 plays
- Alpha & Omega - (3:33) - 2,628 plays
- Transit to the Golden Planet - (2:26) - 2,197 plays
- Golden Skies - (3:20) - 2,288 plays
- Golden Gate - (1:45) - 2,063 plays
- Urania - (3:21) - 1,962 plays
- Light Age - (2:15) - 1,749 plays
- Dreamscape - (1:37) - 1,501 plays
- Night Garden - (3:52) - 1,600 plays