167 Shouts - 421,902 Scrobbles
Mono/Poly (born Charles Dickerson) is a Los Angeles based multi-genre music producer known for his distinct madness of face melting bass, paired with his astral soundscapes of glitch-based hip-hop. His music alias is taken from the 1980s Korg keyboard and symbolizes the artist's multifaceted audio productions. In the fall of 2009, Mono/Poly released his debut album The George Machine (EP) on Faces Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ra Rise - (3:48) - 3,369 plays
- Oil Fields - (4:55) - 1,373 plays
- Glow - (2:34) - 1,386 plays
- Needs Deodorant - (3:17) - 1,301 plays
- Winds Of Change - (3:28) - 993 plays
- Transit to the Golden Planet - (2:26) - 907 plays
- Empyrean (feat. Mendee Ichikawa) - (3:36) - 965 plays
- Golden Gate - (1:45) - 847 plays
- Alpha & Omega - (3:33) - 975 plays
- Golden Skies - (3:20) - 823 plays