155 Shouts - 376,670 Scrobbles
Mono/Poly (born Charles Dickerson) is a Los Angeles based multi-genre music producer known for his distinct madness of face melting bass, paired with his astral soundscapes of glitch-based hip-hop. His music alias is taken from the 1980s Korg keyboard and symbolizes the artist's multifaceted audio productions. In the fall of 2009, Mono/Poly released his debut album The George Machine (EP) on Faces Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oil Fields - (4:55) - 1,428 plays
- Glow - (2:34) - 1,415 plays
- Needs Deodorant - (3:17) - 1,297 plays
- With Grace - (3:51) - 862 plays
- Antibodies - (4:33) - 682 plays
- False Flag - (3:00) - 617 plays
- Forest Dark - (6:13) - 787 plays
- Explosive Puppetry - (2:53) - 598 plays
- Art 9 - (1:46) - 433 plays
- The System Crumbles - (2:44) - 496 plays