64 Shouts - 367,589 Scrobbles
This is the 1960s garage/proto punk rock band called Monks. For the band of the same name formed in the 1970s by former members of The Strawbs, see The Monks (punk band). Monks are a rock n roll band, primarily active in germany in the mid to late sixties. They reunited in 1999 and have continued to play concerts, although no new studio recordings have been made. The Monks stood out from the music of the time, and have developed a cult following amongst many musicians and music fans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Hate You - (3:35) - 1,030 plays
- Boys Are Boys and Girls Are Choice - (1:26) - 966 plays
- Monk Time - (2:46) - 871 plays
- Shut Up - (3:14) - 690 plays
- Complication - (2:23) - 534 plays
- Oh, How to Do Now - (3:17) - 592 plays
- We Do Wie Du - (2:12) - 537 plays
- Drunken Maria - (1:46) - 525 plays
- Love Came Tumblin' Down - (2:29) - 516 plays
- Higgle-Dy-Piggle-Dy - (2:31) - 480 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online