10 Shouts - 79,779 Scrobbles
A 90s alias of Jon Carter, for his breakbeat productions as opposed to the house flavoured Junior Cartier project. Inevitably lumped in with the "big beat" movement of the time, although their album Shoot the Boss had a dark mood and heavy dub influence that defied the "cheeky party antics" ethos of the genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Am Fresh - (4:48) - 192 plays
- Long As I Can See The Light - (6:05) - 85 plays
- Make Jah Music - (7:06) - 106 plays
- Lion in the Hall - (1:51) - 91 plays
- Blow the Whole Joint Up - (4:00) - 75 plays
- Retreat Wicked Man - (6:00) - 69 plays
- Healing of the Nation - (5:58) - 61 plays
- Metro Love - (5:23) - 70 plays
- Blow The Whole Joint Up (Coughing Up Fire Mix) - (5:17) - 73 plays
- The Whore of Babylon - (8:32) - 78 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online