10 Shouts - 76,897 Scrobbles
A 90s alias of Jon Carter, for his breakbeat productions as opposed to the house flavoured Junior Cartier project. Inevitably lumped in with the "big beat" movement of the time, although their album Shoot the Boss had a dark mood and heavy dub influence that defied the "cheeky party antics" ethos of the genre.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Am Fresh - (4:48) - 218 plays
- Make Jah Music - (7:06) - 143 plays
- Long As I Can See The Light - (6:05) - 111 plays
- The Whore of Babylon - (8:32) - 104 plays
- Lion in the Hall - (1:51) - 93 plays
- Steppa's Ball - (5:52) - 68 plays
- Blow The Whole Joint Up (Coughing Up Fire Mix) - (5:17) - 115 plays
- Blow the Whole Joint Up - (4:00) - 86 plays
- Metro Love - (5:23) - 78 plays
- Royal Ascot (instrumental) - (3:59) - 65 plays