1 Shouts - 362 Scrobbles
It was almost three years ago that this wife and mother of three sat down at the piano and asked the Lord to teach her to play. As she put her hands to the keys, the Lord began to bring together the things she knew in her heart and mind about music and made sense of it on the piano. By the end of the night she was playing one worship song after another and within that month she had written her first song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online