1,137 Shouts - 4,568,242 Scrobbles
Monica Denise Arnold (born October 24, 1980), professionally known as Monica, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, and occasional actress. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Arnold was a member of Charles Thompson and the Majestics, a traveling 12-piece gospel choir prior to signing a solo recording contract with Arista Records in 1995. In 1991, at the age of eleven, Monica was discovered by music producer Dallas Austin at the Center Stage auditorium in Atlanta performing Whitney Houston 1986's Greatest Love of All.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBaby, baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
Or do I do I need to turn it up? Huh huh
Baby, baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
Or do I do I need to turn it up? Huh what
Baby baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
- LyricsIt's just one of dem days, when I wanna be all alone
It's just one of dem days, when I gotta be all alone
It's just one of dem days, don't take it personal
It's just one of dem days, and you think I treat you wrong
I wanna take some time out to think things through
- LyricsOh, yes
When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
- LyricsSo gone over you, you, you, you
Silly of me
- Angel Of Mine - Radio Mix - 3,507 plays
- Before You Walk Out Of My Life - (4:51) - 4,132 plays
- Angel Of Mine - (4:10) - 4,758 plays
- Why I Love You so Much - (4:30) - 2,029 plays
- Everything To Me - (3:13) - 1,673 plays
- U Should've Known Better - (4:17) - 1,661 plays