1,126 Shouts - 4,256,341 Scrobbles
Monica Denise Arnold (born October 24, 1980), professionally known as Monica, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, and occasional actress. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Arnold was a member of Charles Thompson and the Majestics, a traveling 12-piece gospel choir prior to signing a solo recording contract with Arista Records in 1995. In 1991, at the age of eleven, Monica was discovered by music producer Dallas Austin at the Center Stage auditorium in Atlanta performing Whitney Houston 1986's Greatest Love of All.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo gone over you, you, you, you
Silly of me
- LyricsIt's just one of dem days, when I wanna be all alone
It's just one of dem days, when I gotta be all alone
It's just one of dem days, don't take it personal
It's just one of dem days, and you think I treat you wrong
I wanna take some time out to think things through
- LyricsHere we are face to face
With the memories that can't be erased
Although we need each other
Things have changed, it's not the same
Sometimes it makes me wonder
- LyricsBoy if you ever left my, my side
It'd be like taking the sun from the sky
I'd probably die without you in my life
'Cause I need you to shine, shine your light
You're everything to me, hey
- LyricsBaby, baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
Or do I do I need to turn it up? Huh huh
Baby, baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
Or do I do I need to turn it up? Huh what
Baby baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
- U Should've Known Better - (4:17) - 8,140 plays
- Love All Over Me - (3:50) - 7,123 plays
- For You I Will - (4:54) - 8,663 plays
- Like This And Like That - (4:42) - 5,212 plays
- Music 101...Monica - (0:36) - 3,425 plays