1,130 Shouts - 4,478,642 Scrobbles
Monica Denise Arnold (born October 24, 1980), professionally known as Monica, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, and occasional actress. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Arnold was a member of Charles Thompson and the Majestics, a traveling 12-piece gospel choir prior to signing a solo recording contract with Arista Records in 1995. In 1991, at the age of eleven, Monica was discovered by music producer Dallas Austin at the Center Stage auditorium in Atlanta performing Whitney Houston 1986's Greatest Love of All.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days) - (4:17) - 7,555 plays
- Before You Walk Out Of My Life - (4:51) - 5,760 plays
- LyricsBaby, baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
Or do I do I need to turn it up? Huh huh
Baby, baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
Or do I do I need to turn it up? Huh what
Baby baby tell me whats up? Can you hear me?
- For You I Will - (4:54) - 5,739 plays
- So Gone - (4:02) - 5,153 plays
- Angel Of Mine - (4:10) - 5,393 plays
- U Should've Known Better - (4:17) - 3,179 plays
- Angel Of Mine - Radio Mix - 3,458 plays
- Grown-up Christmas List - (4:19) - 2,521 plays
- Love All Over Me - (3:50) - 3,359 plays