1,134 Shouts - 4,528,757 Scrobbles
Monica Denise Arnold (born October 24, 1980), professionally known as Monica, is an American R&B singer, songwriter, and occasional actress. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Arnold was a member of Charles Thompson and the Majestics, a traveling 12-piece gospel choir prior to signing a solo recording contract with Arista Records in 1995. In 1991, at the age of eleven, Monica was discovered by music producer Dallas Austin at the Center Stage auditorium in Atlanta performing Whitney Houston 1986's Greatest Love of All.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days) - (4:17) - 6,334 plays
- For You I Will - (4:54) - 4,893 plays
- The First Night - (3:46) - 5,035 plays
- Before You Walk Out Of My Life - (4:51) - 4,783 plays
- So Gone - (4:02) - 4,317 plays
- Angel Of Mine - (4:10) - 5,050 plays
- Angel Of Mine - Radio Mix - 3,565 plays
- Why I Love You So Much - (4:30) - 2,323 plays
- U Should've Known Better - (4:17) - 2,164 plays
- Love All Over Me - (3:50) - 2,195 plays