76 Shouts - 931,813 Scrobbles
Shinichi Osawa Born February 7, 1967. Originally from Shiga. Blood Type O. Shinichi Osawa made his debut as the leader and bassist for MONDO GROSSO, a band formed in Kyoto in 1991, with an album “MONDO GROSSO” released in 1993 from For Life Records (Japan). In the heightened acid-jazz movement, the album got great reviews and was well-received overseas as well. In 1995, after finishing off the tour following the release of the second album “Born Free,” the band was disbanded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laughter in the Rain - (5:18) - 273 plays
- MG4BB - (5:36) - 219 plays
- Now You Know Better - (5:37) - 248 plays
- Everything Needs Love - (6:37) - 259 plays
- Butterfly - (6:02) - 209 plays
- Show Me Your Love - (5:33) - 230 plays
- Into the Wind - (0:41) - 169 plays
- Give Me a Reason - (6:15) - 284 plays
- Intermezzo Cosmo - 168 plays
- MG2SS - (7:44) - 176 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online