167 Shouts - 928,926 Scrobbles
Nick Currie (born February 11, 1960 in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK), more popularly known under the artist name Momus (after the Greek god of mockery), is a songwriter, blogger and former journalist for Wired. Most of his songs are self-referential or postmodern. For more than twenty years he has been releasing, to only marginal commercial and critical success, playful and transgressive albums on labels in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Japan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Erase - (2:22) - 1,079 plays
- Dunes - (3:08) - 515 plays
- Lucky like St. Sebastian - (3:19) - 728 plays
- Lycidas - (2:33) - 485 plays
- I Want You, but I Don't Need You - (4:46) - 895 plays
- Core - (2:47) - 614 plays
- Farther - (4:40) - 533 plays
- The Homosexual - (4:42) - 462 plays
- The Hairstyle of the Devil - (4:28) - 482 plays
- I was a maoist intellectual - (4:54) - 444 plays