8 Shouts - 16,909 Scrobbles
From Their Myspace: "I'm the new fucking wave of kids clogging up the dancefloor, and a circle skank pit at a show is pure, unadulterated bliss. There's an electricity in the air that jostles every fiber in your body until you're one of the flailing, but somehow stylish members of the pit. The few times you make eye contact with someone else in a lull, you realize they're feeling what you are, and it's like an orgasmic outpour of raw power flooding through the venue.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- how are we supposed to breathe? - (1:59) - 74 plays
- It Doesn't Matter - (2:34) - 58 plays
- The Chorus Remains - (2:16) - 52 plays
- Religious Profiteers - (3:08) - 28 plays
- Death Is Eminent - (1:56) - 63 plays
- Enough is Enough - (3:15) - 41 plays
- Crossroad - (0:30) - 48 plays
- Going Home - (3:53) - 45 plays
- Intro - (2:11) - 21 plays
- Bread - (1:45) - 23 plays