Molasses Creek is an acoustic trio based out of Ocracoke Island in North Carolina's Outer Banks. The band consists of Gary Mitchell on guitar and vocals, Kitty Mitchell on bass and vocals, and David "Fiddler Dave" Tweedie on fiddle and vocals. The group specializes in folk-fusion, bluegrass, old-time, and humor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Something Worth Having - (3:53) - 5 plays
- Choo Choo Yazoo - (3:36) - 5 plays
- Galway Girl - (4:40) - 6 plays
- House On The Hill - (3:11) - 6 plays
- The Waterman - (4:01) - 6 plays
- Five Minutes - (4:22) - 3 plays
- Mississippi Sawyer - (4:32) - 3 plays
- Scat Reel Set - (4:12) - 7 plays
- Tico Creeko - (5:00) - 3 plays
- Glendale Train - 3 plays