Mojo, like his music, is, uh, a little hard to label. It's not surprising really, after all, he's literally a little hard to pin down. Let me explain. (Or at least try to.) Mojo was conceived in America but born in South Hampton, England, which obviously isn't very Apple Pie. But, he didn't grow up “on the other side of the pond.” Actually, scratch that, he kinda did – if you consider Africa “the other side of the pond.” So Mojo is either an African English American or, an English American African or an American African Englishman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Think I Like It - (3:31) - 106 plays
- Twice - (4:20) - 35 plays
- Just Let It Go - (3:34) - 8 plays
- Lucky - (3:44) - 6 plays
- Feeling Good - (4:15) - 8 plays
- Love Machine - (3:27) - 19 plays
- Mojotopia - (3:30) - 5 plays
- Sally - (3:27) - 18 plays
- Paparazzi - (3:17) - 18 plays
- Generate Good - (2:38) - 17 plays