17 Shouts - 17,217 Scrobbles
Hailing from the sunny Santa Cruz, CA, Mohoram Atta plays a style of metallic crust hardcore (similar to His Hero is Gone, Greyskull, Backstabbers Inc., Eyeballz, Cursed, etc.). The band is notable for their incredibly loud performances with three guitar players and in the early life of the band, two singers. The band has released a demo tape, CDR LP, 7" EP, and most recently a split LP with New Orleans' Thou, titled "Degradation of Human Life" on Halo of Flies (US) / Feast of Tentacles (UK).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Thousand Hands - (3:41) - 58 plays
- Shedim - (2:26) - 57 plays
- Forever Sleep - (7:06) - 46 plays
- Dreams Of Thanatos - (1:43) - 45 plays
- Cull - (3:42) - 41 plays
- Landscapes - (2:11) - 13 plays
- Human Tombs - (2:17) - 15 plays
- Ani Achad - (1:05) - 10 plays
- Pinjara - (3:07) - 7 plays
- Cursings For Disobedience (Deuteronomy 28) (Demo 2005) - (1:01) - 7 plays