17 Shouts - 17,439 Scrobbles
Hailing from the sunny Santa Cruz, CA, Mohoram Atta plays a style of metallic crust hardcore (similar to His Hero is Gone, Greyskull, Backstabbers Inc., Eyeballz, Cursed, etc.). The band is notable for their incredibly loud performances with three guitar players and in the early life of the band, two singers. The band has released a demo tape, CDR LP, 7" EP, and most recently a split LP with New Orleans' Thou, titled "Degradation of Human Life" on Halo of Flies (US) / Feast of Tentacles (UK).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever Sleep - (7:06) - 39 plays
- One Thousand Hands - (3:41) - 35 plays
- Cull - (3:42) - 35 plays
- Shedim - (2:26) - 35 plays
- Dreams Of Thanatos - (1:43) - 27 plays
- Dreams of Thanantos - (1:42) - 8 plays
- Ani Achad - (1:05) - 4 plays
- Judgement Rising (Demo 2005) - (1:38) - 4 plays
- Gravelight - (1:57) - 3 plays
- Landscapes - (2:11) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online