41 Shouts - 177,992 Scrobbles
Hamaki (Mohamed Ibrahim Mohamed El Hamaki), an Egyptian Super Star of his own kind emerged to life on the 4th of November 1975, Cairo Egypt. His father was an electric engineer who practiced his work in London, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Who played an integral role towards Hamaki’s professional singing career. However Hamaki’s talent was not discovered at that stage, it all goes back to his childhood as he used to sing for his school’s anniversaries & celebrations. Hamaki the child had a great ability to listen to any type of music and play it on a number of instruments especially the key board.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wahda Wahda - (3:10) - 121 plays
- Ahala Haga Feeky - (4:03) - 79 plays
- Men Albi Baghani (feat. DJ Kimbra Jean) - (3:33) - 45 plays
- Leah Ya Habibi - (4:19) - 46 plays
- Bahebbak Kolle Yowm Aktar (Remix) - (6:17) - 25 plays
- Tamenouni Enek - (3:56) - 39 plays
- Ana Law Azetoh - (1:31) - 68 plays
- Mn Alby Baghany - (4:43) - 38 plays
- YaReet - (4:02) - 21 plays
- Haga Mestakhabeya - (4:48) - 72 plays