41 Shouts - 177,070 Scrobbles
Hamaki (Mohamed Ibrahim Mohamed El Hamaki), an Egyptian Super Star of his own kind emerged to life on the 4th of November 1975, Cairo Egypt. His father was an electric engineer who practiced his work in London, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Who played an integral role towards Hamaki’s professional singing career. However Hamaki’s talent was not discovered at that stage, it all goes back to his childhood as he used to sing for his school’s anniversaries & celebrations. Hamaki the child had a great ability to listen to any type of music and play it on a number of instruments especially the key board.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wahda Wahda - (3:10) - 146 plays
- Ahala Haga Feeky - (4:03) - 99 plays
- Bahebbak Kolle Yowm Aktar (Remix) - (6:17) - 59 plays
- Men Albi Baghani (feat. DJ Kimbra Jean) - (3:33) - 59 plays
- Tamenouni Enek - (3:56) - 39 plays
- Leah Ya Habibi - (4:19) - 58 plays
- YaReet - (4:02) - 26 plays
- Ana Law Azetoh - (1:31) - 69 plays
- Haanet - (1:04) - 27 plays
- Naweeha - (1:09) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online