16,809 Shouts - 116,221,662 Scrobbles
Modest Mouse is an alternative rock band which formed in 1993 in Issaquah, Washington, United States. The band's original lineup consisted of guitarist Isaac Brock, drummer Jeremiah Green and bassist Eric Judy. Since being signed to Sony's Epic Records in 2000, Modest Mouse has attained significant popular success with songs such as "Float On" and "Dashboard." The band's current configuration is Isaac Brock (vocals, guitar), Tom Peloso (strings, horns, bass, keyboards), Jim Fairchild (guitar), Eric Judy (bass), Jeremiah Green (drums) and Joe Plummer (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMmm buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh-duh-dah
Duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh-duh-dah
We're all goin', we're all goin'
Well, the lampshade's on fire when the lights go out
The room lit up and we ran about
- LyricsI backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well, he just drove off - sometimes life's okay
I ran my mouth off a bit too much, ah what did I say?
Well, you just laughed it off and it was all okay
And we'll all float on okay
- LyricsCoyotes tiptoe in the snow after dark
At home with the ghosts in the national parks
Mankind's behavin' like some serial killers
Giant ol' monsters afraid of the sharks
And we're in love with all of it
- LyricsLet loose with your charms
Go reckless, unharmed
We all signed the card
"Get well, but don't you try too hard"
The lessons unlearned
- LyricsWell, it would've been
Could've been worse than you would ever know
Oh, the dashboard melted
But we still have the radio
Oh, it should've been
- The World at Large - (4:32) - 103,928 plays
- The Ground Walks, With Time in a Box - (6:12) - 134,364 plays
- Strangers to Ourselves - (3:24) - 94,852 plays
- Shit In Your Cut - (4:44) - 89,074 plays
- Ocean Breathes Salty - (3:44) - 75,887 plays