16,530 Shouts - 110,092,849 Scrobbles
Modest Mouse is an alternative rock band which formed in 1993 in Issaquah, Washington, United States. The band's original lineup consisted of guitarist Isaac Brock, drummer Jeremiah Green and bassist Eric Judy. Since being signed to Sony's Epic Records in 2000, Modest Mouse has attained significant popular success with songs such as "Float On" and "Dashboard." The band's current configuration is Isaac Brock (vocals, guitar), Tom Peloso (strings, horns, bass, keyboards), Jim Fairchild (guitar), Eric Judy (bass), Jeremiah Green (drums) and Joe Plummer (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Float On - (3:28) - 327,020 plays
- LyricsWell, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio
Oh, it should've been, could've been worse than you would ever know
Well, you told me about nowhere
Well, it sounds like someplace I'd like to go
- The World at Large - (4:32) - 112,961 plays
- Ocean Breathes Salty - (3:44) - 83,870 plays
- LyricsWoke up this morning and it seemed to me
That every night turns out to be
A little more like Bukowski
And yeah, I know he's a pretty good read
But God who'd wanna be?
- Missed the Boat - (4:24) - 62,947 plays
- The View - (4:10) - 47,913 plays
- 3rd Planet - (3:58) - 53,660 plays
- Dramamine - (5:40) - 55,663 plays
- The Good Times Are Killing Me - (4:16) - 45,261 plays