16,547 Shouts - 111,205,488 Scrobbles
Modest Mouse is an alternative rock band which formed in 1993 in Issaquah, Washington, United States. The band's original lineup consisted of guitarist Isaac Brock, drummer Jeremiah Green and bassist Eric Judy. Since being signed to Sony's Epic Records in 2000, Modest Mouse has attained significant popular success with songs such as "Float On" and "Dashboard." The band's current configuration is Isaac Brock (vocals, guitar), Tom Peloso (strings, horns, bass, keyboards), Jim Fairchild (guitar), Eric Judy (bass), Jeremiah Green (drums) and Joe Plummer (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well, he just drove off, sometimes life's okay
I ran my mouth off a bit too much, oh, what did I say?
Well, you just laughed it off, it was all okay
And we'll all float on, okay
- LyricsWell, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio
Oh, it should've been, could've been worse than you would ever know
Well, you told me about nowhere
Well, it sounds like someplace I'd like to go
- LyricsIce-age heat, wave can't complain
If the world's at large, why should I remain?
Walked away to another plane
Gonna find another place, maybe one I can stand
I move on to another day
- LyricsYour body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Don't think so
Well that is that and this is this
- LyricsWhile we're on the subject
Could we change the subject now?
I was knocking on your ears
Don't worry you were always out
Looking towards the future
- Bukowski - (4:14) - 60,138 plays
- Dramamine - (5:40) - 56,568 plays
- The View - (4:10) - 45,449 plays
- 3rd Planet - (3:58) - 50,720 plays
- The Good Times Are Killing Me - (4:16) - 43,262 plays