2 Shouts - 5,262 Scrobbles
BirthPlace&Date: Venice (Italy) 2001.
All of us were previously and for many years playing and recording for roots reggae bands with hundreds of gigs all around italy. Venice is said to be the motherland of roots reggae in Italy because of the incredible number of roots reggae bands in the town during '80 and '90.
Haile Selassie had been twice in Venice. Our town' symbol is S. Marco Lion...Vibes still flowing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Education - (4:46) - 11 plays
- Dub Forward - (3:57) - 5 plays
- [AQBMP011/IDC01] 01 MOA ANBESSA what a day - (4:39) - 3 plays
- Dub - (3:44) - 3 plays
- What a dub - (4:41) - 3 plays
- [AQBMP011/IDC01] 02 MOA ANBESSA what a dub - (4:40) - 4 plays
- What a day - (4:39) - 4 plays
- Desire ft. Tantra - (4:47) - 1 plays
- Dub Command - (4:01) - 2 plays
- 01 MOA ANBESSA what a day - (4:39) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online