2 Shouts - 5,031 Scrobbles
BirthPlace&Date: Venice (Italy) 2001.
All of us were previously and for many years playing and recording for roots reggae bands with hundreds of gigs all around italy. Venice is said to be the motherland of roots reggae in Italy because of the incredible number of roots reggae bands in the town during '80 and '90.
Haile Selassie had been twice in Venice. Our town' symbol is S. Marco Lion...Vibes still flowing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- [AQBMP011/IDC01] 02 MOA ANBESSA what a dub - (4:40) - 32 plays
- [AQBMP011/IDC01] 01 MOA ANBESSA what a day - (4:39) - 29 plays
- Education - (4:46) - 101 plays
- What a dub - (4:41) - 4 plays
- What a day - (4:39) - 3 plays
- Dub - (3:44) - 2 plays
- 16 dub - (3:44) - 2 plays
- education dub - 2 plays
- whataday - (4:39) - 2 plays
- What A Day Italian Dub Community Vol 1 - 1 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods