29 Shouts - 140,431 Scrobbles
The all-female Mo-dettes were formed in early 1979, originally calling themselves The Bomberettes. And although the assumption is that they were a mod band, this is incorrect: some called them punk, others thought they were more pop-punk, while still others compared their music to that of early Raincoats or Slits. Guitarist Kate Korus, who had previously played with the all-female bands the Castrators and also Slits, was originally from the States, although she'd lived in England since 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- White Mice - (3:36) - 2,137 plays
- Paint It Black - (2:19) - 361 plays
- Masochistic Opposite - (3:43) - 244 plays
- Fandango - 211 plays
- Satisfy - 192 plays
- White Mouse Disco - 182 plays
- Foolish Girl - 138 plays
- Dark Park Creeping - 124 plays
- Bedtime Stories - 107 plays
- Sparrow - 127 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online