22 Shouts - 75,552 Scrobbles
Mo Kolours is a half Mauritian, half English, half percussionist half beatmaker who’s dropped his first EP Drum Talking in May 2011. It’s as much of a mix of influences as the man himself. Drum Talking is a highly personal record that reflects Mo’s personality, his background and his roots; a record where English electronica and hip-hop fuse with African percussion, rhythms and vocal stylings. It’s a potent mix that ranges from the psychdelic dub of “Bakiraq” to the dubstep flavours of “8 Hours” but always keeps sega firmly at its heart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keep It Up - (2:36) - 2,620 plays
- Ridda Mountain - (2:37) - 2,452 plays
- Twelve - (2:56) - 2,031 plays
- Biddies - (3:37) - 1,742 plays
- Drum Talking - (3:09) - 1,498 plays
- Banana Wine - (3:08) - 1,426 plays
- Promise - (2:38) - 1,450 plays
- Mini Culcha - (2:35) - 1,006 plays
- Tusk Dance - (2:50) - 980 plays
- Bomptious - (3:20) - 962 plays