10 Shouts - 160,637 Scrobbles
Mitch Miller (born Mitchell William Miller on 4 July 1911) is remembered as one of the best-selling recording artists of the 1950s and early '60s. He was an executive at Columbia Records for many years and headed his own male choir, "Mitch Miller and the Gang", before striking out on his own. Born to a Jewish family in Rochester, New York, Mitchell William Miller and his choir were famed for their campy Sing Along With Mitch television show of the 1960s. During the second season of "Sing Along with Mitch," Mitch Miller himself coined the catch phrase "All Smiles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deck the Halls - (1:01) - 572 plays
- LyricsThere's a yellow rose in Texas that I am gonna see
Nobody else could miss her, not half as much as me
She cried so when I left her, it like to broke my heart
And if I ever find her we never more will part
- March from the River Kwai - (2:24) - 414 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:56) - 151 plays
- Must Be Santa - (2:41) - 168 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:49) - 111 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (2:32) - 115 plays
- March from the River Kwai and Colonel Bogey - (2:23) - 87 plays
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - (2:26) - 84 plays
- The River Kwai March/Colonel Bogey March - (2:25) - 78 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online