10 Shouts - 150,051 Scrobbles
Mitch Miller (born Mitchell William Miller on 4 July 1911) is remembered as one of the best-selling recording artists of the 1950s and early '60s. He was an executive at Columbia Records for many years and headed his own male choir, "Mitch Miller and the Gang", before striking out on his own. Born to a Jewish family in Rochester, New York, Mitchell William Miller and his choir were famed for their campy Sing Along With Mitch television show of the 1960s. During the second season of "Sing Along with Mitch," Mitch Miller himself coined the catch phrase "All Smiles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deck the Halls - (1:01) - 1,770 plays
- The Yellow Rose Of Texas - (3:04) - 1,469 plays
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - (2:26) - 652 plays
- March from the River Kwai - (2:24) - 358 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:56) - 319 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:49) - 262 plays
- Must Be Santa - (2:41) - 229 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (2:33) - 135 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:33) - 134 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:05) - 172 plays