10 Shouts - 141,564 Scrobbles
Mitch Miller (born Mitchell William Miller on 4 July 1911) is remembered as one of the best-selling recording artists of the 1950s and early '60s. He was an executive at Columbia Records for many years and headed his own male choir, "Mitch Miller and the Gang", before striking out on his own. Born to a Jewish family in Rochester, New York, Mitchell William Miller and his choir were famed for their campy Sing Along With Mitch television show of the 1960s. During the second season of "Sing Along with Mitch," Mitch Miller himself coined the catch phrase "All Smiles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Yellow Rose Of Texas - (3:01) - 1,438 plays
- March From The River Kwai - (2:24) - 411 plays
- Song For A Summer Night - (3:07) - 125 plays
- Deck the Halls - (1:01) - 99 plays
- March From The River Kwai and Colonel Bogey - (2:28) - 85 plays
- Yellow Rose Of Texas - (3:00) - 71 plays
- The River Kwai March/Colonel Bogey March - (2:25) - 64 plays
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - (2:26) - 90 plays
- Sing Along - (2:50) - 64 plays
- Must Be Santa - (2:41) - 52 plays