10 Shouts - 149,033 Scrobbles
Mitch Miller (born Mitchell William Miller on 4 July 1911) is remembered as one of the best-selling recording artists of the 1950s and early '60s. He was an executive at Columbia Records for many years and headed his own male choir, "Mitch Miller and the Gang", before striking out on his own. Born to a Jewish family in Rochester, New York, Mitchell William Miller and his choir were famed for their campy Sing Along With Mitch television show of the 1960s. During the second season of "Sing Along with Mitch," Mitch Miller himself coined the catch phrase "All Smiles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deck the Halls - (1:01) - 1,747 plays
- The Yellow Rose Of Texas - (3:04) - 1,509 plays
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - (2:26) - 636 plays
- March from the River Kwai - (2:24) - 343 plays
- Sleigh Ride - (2:56) - 318 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:49) - 263 plays
- Must Be Santa - (2:41) - 230 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:33) - 132 plays
- Frosty the Snowman - (2:33) - 134 plays
- Jingle Bells - (2:05) - 185 plays