Misty in Roots
45 Shouts - 379,152 Scrobbles
With a career spanning four decades, Misty in Roots are one of the UK’s finest reggae groups. The band was one of the most powerful live reggae acts to emerge from 1970s London, and they were a major force in the Rock Against Racism movement. This British based Roots Reggae Band MISTY IN ROOTS have played together for the past 20 years, first coming together in 1975 and working as a backing band for the late, great Nicky Thomas - one of Jamaica's all time greats who had achieved national chart success with songs such as "Living In The Land Of The Common People".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- True Rasta - (5:29) - 966 plays
- How Long Jah - (4:44) - 910 plays
- Follow Fashion - (6:14) - 876 plays
- New Day - (4:37) - 869 plays
- Ireation - (5:17) - 669 plays
- Dance Hall Babylon - (5:42) - 586 plays
- Dreadful Dread - (5:21) - 637 plays
- Musi-O-Tunya - (5:08) - 498 plays
- Man Kind - (4:38) - 556 plays
- Cover Up - (5:46) - 422 plays