0 Shouts - 262,499 Scrobbles
there are more than one artist with the same name : Mister XRead More...
1) a streetpunk band from Grodno, Belarus, http://mx-band.bandcamp.com/
2) is a pop singer from Armenia,
3) a VJ and lately DJ from Romania,
also other artists from the world which wait to be discovered.
1) Mister X - "Punx & Skins Unite & Win (Demo EP)" (2005)
This demo was recorded after three-month absence at the rehearsal point. All the material was recorded at a semi-professional studio, where the sound producer didn't understand our needs, so everything was done basically from the very outset, therefore some parts sound warped and some back vocals are like a knee to the groin ( look like cats' shrieks in April). Beer flew like water in the studio. That's why different funny stories accompanied all the recording process. So the first album of belarussian Oi!/streetpunk music is recorded. Don't greet us with strident criticism. We promise that next time our approach will be more serious and professional. So for the time being we have only this CD. But confess, that you haven't even thought that in such backwoods (like Belarus) somebody would try to play Oi!/streetpunk.
2) Mister X is a singer from Armenia who plays many musical instruments such as guitar, piano, drums, accordion and others. Mister X - a singer in black mask. Mister X differs from the other Armenian singers with the original & interesting thing on his face; he appears on the stage with black mask.
3) Mister X, aka MisteriX, aka Mr. X, aka Domnu X, is a VJ/ DJ from Bucharest, Romania. For the DJ and music producing part he use his Romanian spelling name for Mister X: Domnu X. Mister X entered the video art scene in 2005, mostly on the drum and bass and breakcore music scene. Since 2007 Mister X has worked on a permanent base with UpperCUT. Their most important joint venture is XsoUnd, a multimedia project that combines the digital technology with traditional methods, obsolete, for playing sound and image. The keyword of the project is diversity: starting with the media for images and music (gramophone, analogue tube TV sets, boom box, iPhone, chaos pad, etc..) to the musical styles covered, that trace a small modern history of the sound. Thus, XsoUnd could mean anything from jazz to noise, from IDM to classical music or from dusbtep to fiddler music, each song coming as a total surprise. He is also responsible for the music from Ramayana Music Playground, on every friday at Ramayana Cafe, Bucharest.