Mist and Mast
1 Shouts - 9,095 Scrobbles
Jason Lakis started the band The Red Thread in 2002, put out 3 albums on Badman Recording Co., and disbanded in the summer of 07. He had been writing for his “solo project” since around the summer of 06, and a year later he found himself with an album’s worth of songs, which is what he dubbed Mist and Mast. He sang and played all the instruments on the album except for a couple keyboard and guitar parts on the song Core Deep.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Turn Into the Turn - (3:02) - 14 plays
- X Ray - (3:49) - 10 plays
- Green Eyes - (3:10) - 9 plays
- Elm Street - (4:19) - 10 plays
- In the Fall, From the Fall - (3:34) - 8 plays
- In Public - (3:39) - 7 plays
- Red, Right, Returning - (2:23) - 5 plays
- Bad Map - (3:06) - 5 plays
- It's a Machine - (3:26) - 5 plays
- Black Web of Rivers - (4:02) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online