Mississippi Mass Choir
4 Shouts - 116,613 Scrobbles
The Mississippi Mass Choir is an American gospel choir based in Jackson, Mississippi. The Mississippi Mass Choir is considered to be one of the most influential ensembles in its genre. Under the musical direction of David R. Curry Jr., and under the choir direction of Dorcus Curry Thigpen, the 100-member choir developed a sound that made them a constant presence on Billboard's gospel charts. Each of their recordings have reached the top position on the charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I Rose This Morning - (6:44) - 351 plays
- Near The Cross - (9:37) - 225 plays
- LyricsIt's Good to Know Jesus
He's the lily of the valley the bright and morning star
It's good to know the Lord
- Jesus Paid It All - (6:38) - 110 plays
- Having You There - (5:31) - 96 plays
- God's on Your Side - (5:47) - 180 plays
- Your Grace and Mercy - (5:30) - 115 plays
- i'm not tired yet - (5:33) - 112 plays
- God Made Me - (6:35) - 121 plays
- I Need Thee - (7:38) - 44 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online