108 Shouts - 660,167 Scrobbles
Missing Persons is a new wave which formed in Los Angeles, California, United States in 1980. The band originally consisted of Dale Bozzio (vocals), Warren Cuccurullo (guitar), Patrick O'Hearn (bass, vocals), Chuck Wild (keyboards) and Terry Bozzio (drums). Cuccurullo and The Bozzios were previously members of Frank Zappa's backing band. The band released three albums: "Spring Session M" (1982), "Rhyme & Reason" (1984) and "Color in Your Life" (1986).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLife is so strange when you don't know
How can you tell where you're going to
You can't be sure of any situation
Something could change and then you won't know
You ask yourself
- LyricsLook ahead as we pass, try and focus on it
I won't be fooled by a cheap cinematic trick
It must have been just a cardboard cut out of a man
Top-forty cast off from a record stand
Walkin' in L.A.
- LyricsDo you hear me?
Do you care?
Do you hear me?
Do you care?
My lips are moving and the sound's coming out
- LyricsSometimes you say, you will
Sometimes you say, you won't
You always keep me waiting
Waiting, hesitating, hey there
At times, I think you do
- LyricsSomething feels so strange tonight
it's not wrong but it's just not right
some hidden complications, fill me with hesiatation
and it gets so dark in here
I can't see through doubts and fears
- It Ain't None Of Your Business - (2:57) - 1,103 plays
- Tears - (4:21) - 954 plays
- Bad Streets - (3:42) - 876 plays
- I Like Boys - (2:39) - 944 plays
- Noticeable One - (3:23) - 761 plays