29 Shouts - 767,633 Scrobbles
Saying the name Mishima is speaking about not only the great Japanese writer but one of Barcelona’s most influential bands of the 21st Century. Despite the fact they started singing in English, the five-piece band fronted by David Carabén started using his mother tongue around 2005 and paved the way for the new wave of indie bands writing songs in Catalan language. Loved by the press and with a fan base growing in geometrical progression, they’ve just released a new album, their seventh, recorded at the mythical Black Box Studios with the help of Peter Deimel (The Kills...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Llepar-Te - (3:14) - 1,215 plays
- L 'Ultima Ressaca - (4:02) - 979 plays
- La brisa - (2:59) - 1,016 plays
- Mai més - (3:07) - 849 plays
- Mentre floreixen les flors - (3:22) - 869 plays
- El corredor - (3:02) - 728 plays
- Els crits - (4:17) - 653 plays
- Els vespres verds - (2:48) - 501 plays
- La Teva Buidor - (3:16) - 538 plays
- La vella ferida - (5:27) - 425 plays