Saying the name Mishima is speaking about not only the great Japanese writer but one of Barcelona’s most influential bands of the 21st Century. Despite the fact they started singing in English, the five-piece band fronted by David Carabén started using his mother tongue around 2005 and paved the way for the new wave of indie bands writing songs in Catalan language. Loved by the press and with a fan base growing in geometrical progression, they’ve just released a new album, their seventh, recorded at the mythical Black Box Studios with the help of Peter Deimel (The Kills...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Llepar-Te - (3:14) - 1,406 plays
- L 'Ultima Ressaca - (4:02) - 1,103 plays
- La brisa - (2:59) - 1,284 plays
- Mai més - (3:07) - 1,016 plays
- Mentre floreixen les flors - (3:22) - 1,076 plays
- El corredor - (3:02) - 890 plays
- Els crits - (4:17) - 644 plays
- La Teva Buidor - (3:16) - 692 plays
- El paradís - (3:29) - 716 plays
- Els vespres verds - (2:48) - 505 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online