61 Shouts - 832,414 Scrobbles
Mirwais (b. Mirwais Ahmad-zai, in Switzerland - aka Mirwais Ahmadzaï), is a Paris, France producer & songwriter. He is a leader in French-style progressive electronic dance music / progressive electronica. A former member of the defunct 1980s group Taxi Girl, he was re-discovered (by Madonna Louise Ciccone, in the late 90s), when he submitted a demo to Maverick. He signed to Sony for his US album release Production which spawned two club hits, "Disco Science" and "Naïve Song". "Disco Science" appeared in the Guy Ritchie film Snatch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Disco Science - (3:33) - 14,410 plays
- Naive Song - (4:23) - 2,417 plays
- Naïve Song - (4:22) - 1,868 plays
- I Can't Wait - (3:15) - 1,192 plays
- Miss You - (3:34) - 984 plays
- Paradise (Not for Me) - (6:28) - 1,102 plays
- Never Young Again - (5:38) - 809 plays
- Involution - (5:38) - 702 plays
- V.I. (The Last Words She Said Before Leaving) - (6:52) - 705 plays
- Definitive Beat - (3:55) - 583 plays