61 Shouts - 813,156 Scrobbles
Mirwais (b. Mirwais Ahmad-zai, in Switzerland - aka Mirwais Ahmadzaï), is a Paris, France producer & songwriter. He is a leader in French-style progressive electronic dance music / progressive electronica. A former member of the defunct 1980s group Taxi Girl, he was re-discovered (by Madonna Louise Ciccone, in the late 90s), when he submitted a demo to Maverick. He signed to Sony for his US album release Production which spawned two club hits, "Disco Science" and "Naïve Song". "Disco Science" appeared in the Guy Ritchie film Snatch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Disco Science - (3:33) - 13,292 plays
- Naive Song - (4:23) - 2,224 plays
- Naïve Song - (4:22) - 1,460 plays
- I Can't Wait - (3:15) - 1,201 plays
- Never Young Again - (5:38) - 902 plays
- Miss You - (3:34) - 922 plays
- Involution - (5:38) - 741 plays
- Definitive Beat - (3:55) - 722 plays
- Paradise (Not for Me) - (6:28) - 945 plays
- V.I. (The Last Words She Said Before Leaving) - (6:52) - 723 plays