61 Shouts - 818,732 Scrobbles
Mirwais (b. Mirwais Ahmad-zai, in Switzerland - aka Mirwais Ahmadzaï), is a Paris, France producer & songwriter. He is a leader in French-style progressive electronic dance music / progressive electronica. A former member of the defunct 1980s group Taxi Girl, he was re-discovered (by Madonna Louise Ciccone, in the late 90s), when he submitted a demo to Maverick. He signed to Sony for his US album release Production which spawned two club hits, "Disco Science" and "Naïve Song". "Disco Science" appeared in the Guy Ritchie film Snatch.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Disco Science - (3:33) - 13,806 plays
- Naive Song - (4:23) - 2,481 plays
- Naïve Song - (4:22) - 1,528 plays
- I Can't Wait - (3:15) - 1,202 plays
- Never Young Again - (5:38) - 885 plays
- Miss You - (3:34) - 969 plays
- Paradise (Not for Me) - (6:28) - 1,021 plays
- Involution - (5:38) - 732 plays
- V.I. (The Last Words She Said Before Leaving) - (6:52) - 735 plays
- Definitive Beat - (3:55) - 675 plays