58 Shouts - 26,804 Scrobbles
Mirko Fait (Born 3rd June 1965) is an Italian-born saxophonist originating from Milan, Italy. Mirko grew up in a family of musicians, and began his career in music playing classical guitar as a child and switched to studying the contralto saxophone in his early twenties after discovering jazz as an element of his cultural heritage. He began his studies in Bergamo, Milan under the tuition of the great saxophonist Alberto Nacci, known for his ethical and heartfelt approach to the instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sad Eyes' Child - (6:18) - 34 plays
- My whisper for you - (4:10) - 16 plays
- Lives ago, far away - (5:14) - 16 plays
- Open the shell - (7:19) - 6 plays
- Lastlove - (7:16) - 6 plays
- Il canto di Ganimede - (5:29) - 10 plays
- Lallallà - (6:12) - 5 plays
- Roxy life - (4:10) - 2 plays
- Nothing Else - (3:28) - 2 plays
- Eclissi - (6:15) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online