Miranda Lee Richards
29 Shouts - 130,385 Scrobbles
“Courtney Taylor from the Dandy Warhols calls my genre ‘Pixie Fairy Dust Chick Music,’” Miranda Lee Richards laughs, from her home in Los Angeles. “But I think another fitting description for Light of X might be ‘Psychedelic Chamber Folk Rock.’” Richards grew up in San Francisco, the daughter of Ted and Teresa Richards, stars of the underground comics revolution. Her father created The 40 Year Old Hippie; her mother was one of the founding editors and contributors of Wimmin’s Comix in the 1970’s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Day - (2:42) - 568 plays
- Life Boat - (4:31) - 385 plays
- Early November - (4:15) - 283 plays
- Breathless - (5:15) - 200 plays
- The Beginner - (4:22) - 87 plays
- The Long Goodbye - (4:02) - 103 plays
- Pictures of You - (3:42) - 82 plays
- The Reach - (0:30) - 129 plays
- Last Days of Summer - (6:37) - 69 plays
- Savorin' Your Smile - (3:56) - 83 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online