Miranda Lee Richards
29 Shouts - 129,876 Scrobbles
“Courtney Taylor from the Dandy Warhols calls my genre ‘Pixie Fairy Dust Chick Music,’” Miranda Lee Richards laughs, from her home in Los Angeles. “But I think another fitting description for Light of X might be ‘Psychedelic Chamber Folk Rock.’” Richards grew up in San Francisco, the daughter of Ted and Teresa Richards, stars of the underground comics revolution. Her father created The 40 Year Old Hippie; her mother was one of the founding editors and contributors of Wimmin’s Comix in the 1970’s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Day - (2:42) - 572 plays
- Life Boat - (4:31) - 434 plays
- Early November - (4:15) - 295 plays
- Breathless - (5:15) - 226 plays
- The Long Goodbye - (4:02) - 118 plays
- The Beginner - (4:22) - 88 plays
- Pictures of You - (3:42) - 97 plays
- Last Days of Summer - (6:37) - 80 plays
- Hideaway - (4:08) - 93 plays
- Folkin' Hell - (4:45) - 82 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online