Miranda Lee Richards
29 Shouts - 122,275 Scrobbles
“Courtney Taylor from the Dandy Warhols calls my genre ‘Pixie Fairy Dust Chick Music,’” Miranda Lee Richards laughs, from her home in Los Angeles. “But I think another fitting description for Light of X might be ‘Psychedelic Chamber Folk Rock.’” Richards grew up in San Francisco, the daughter of Ted and Teresa Richards, stars of the underground comics revolution. Her father created The 40 Year Old Hippie; her mother was one of the founding editors and contributors of Wimmin’s Comix in the 1970’s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Day - (2:42) - 847 plays
- Life Boat - (4:32) - 692 plays
- Early November - (4:15) - 507 plays
- Breathless - (5:14) - 290 plays
- The Reach - (0:30) - 365 plays
- Savorin' Your Smile - (3:55) - 142 plays
- The Beginner - (4:22) - 110 plays
- Pictures of You - (3:41) - 141 plays
- The Long Goodbye - (4:02) - 147 plays
- Here By the Window - (5:36) - 134 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods