Miranda Lee Richards
29 Shouts - 127,552 Scrobbles
“Courtney Taylor from the Dandy Warhols calls my genre ‘Pixie Fairy Dust Chick Music,’” Miranda Lee Richards laughs, from her home in Los Angeles. “But I think another fitting description for Light of X might be ‘Psychedelic Chamber Folk Rock.’” Richards grew up in San Francisco, the daughter of Ted and Teresa Richards, stars of the underground comics revolution. Her father created The 40 Year Old Hippie; her mother was one of the founding editors and contributors of Wimmin’s Comix in the 1970’s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beautiful Day - (2:42) - 739 plays
- Life Boat - (4:31) - 498 plays
- Early November - (4:15) - 314 plays
- Breathless - (5:15) - 299 plays
- The Reach - (0:30) - 353 plays
- Pictures of You - (3:42) - 119 plays
- Hideaway - (4:08) - 134 plays
- Mirror At the End - (5:08) - 117 plays
- Hidden Treasure - (4:51) - 101 plays
- Savorin' Your Smile - (3:56) - 99 plays