484 Shouts - 5,184,853 Scrobbles
Miranda Lambert is a country singer-songwriter who gained fame as a finalist on the 2003 season of USA Network's talent competition Nashville Star. Biography Miranda Lambert was born on November 10, 1983 in Lindale, Texas, about 80 miles east of Dallas. Both of her parents are private investigators, but father Rick is also a country guitarist and songwriter. Lambert became seriously interested in country music after attending a Garth Brooks concert as a young girl, and soon began singing in talent contests under the tutelage of her father.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
I screamed his name 'till the neighbors called the cops
I numbed the pain at the expense of my liver
I don't know what I did next all I know, I couldn't stop
Word got around to the barflies and the baptists
- LyricsWeather man said it's gonna snow,
By now I should be used to the cold.
Mid-February shouldn't be so scary.
It was only December,
I still remember the presents, the tree, you and me.
- LyricsCounty Road 233 under my feet
Nothin' on this white rock but a little ol' me
I got two miles 'til he makes bail
And if I'm right we're headed straight for hell
I'm goin' home, gonna load my shotgun
- LyricsI know they say you can't go home again
I just had to come back one last time
Ma'am, I know you don't know me from Adam
But these hand prints on the front steps are mine
Up those stairs in that little back bedroom
- LyricsYou got the bullets
I got the gun
I got a hankerin' for gettin' into somethin'
I hit the bottle
You hit the gas
- White Liar - (4:48) - 26,052 plays
- Kerosene - (3:05) - 24,218 plays
- Only Prettier - (3:08) - 19,372 plays
- Heart Like Mine - (2:58) - 18,825 plays
- Baggage Claim - (3:17) - 17,782 plays