607 Shouts - 6,235,625 Scrobbles
Miranda Lambert is a country singer-songwriter who gained fame as a finalist on the 2003 season of USA Network's talent competition Nashville Star. Biography Miranda Lambert was born on November 10, 1983 in Lindale, Texas, about 80 miles east of Dallas. Both of her parents are private investigators, but father Rick is also a country guitarist and songwriter. Lambert became seriously interested in country music after attending a Garth Brooks concert as a young girl, and soon began singing in talent contests under the tutelage of her father.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somethin' Bad - [duet with Carrie Underwood] - (2:50) - 51,522 plays
- Automatic - (4:07) - 55,021 plays
- Mama's Broken Heart - (3:00) - 28,670 plays
- The House That Built Me - (3:56) - 17,275 plays
- Over You - (4:12) - 16,672 plays
- Gunpowder & Lead - (3:10) - 15,669 plays
- Platinum - (3:11) - 17,488 plays
- Fastest Girl In Town - (3:18) - 11,569 plays
- White Liar - (4:49) - 10,935 plays
- Girls - (3:35) - 10,427 plays