537 Shouts - 10,489,654 Scrobbles
Mirah Yom Tov Zeitlyn was born September 17, 1974, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mirah is the youngest of three children and lived in Bala Cynwyd, a suburb of Philadelphia for most of her childhood. She then moved to Olympia, Washington and attended The Evergreen State College. She is modest and deliberate, prefers privacy to invasion and reconciliation to war. Mirah is Jewish and her middle name means "good day" or "holy day" in Hebrew.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsA terrible mistake was made
The weight would break the backs
Of ten strong horses tried to save
The castle in the fray
If you knew that i could take the pain
- LyricsOh oh i really wanted that thing
I just want to sing
I love you baby
Won't you bring
All the flowers you
- LyricsYou sent me off without a warning
Wasn't just a threat and man, that was no joke
Did you know you'd struck the final blow
To my faithful oxen hope?
We thought we knew we wanted what we had
- LyricsSaid the goat to the shepherd,
I will cut your throat.
I will eat you whole.
I will let you know who's in control of the mountain.
I will go to the dessert.
- LyricsI saddled up my pony right
And rode into the ghostly night
It was wide, wide open, wide, wide open
I left the only home I knew
I stayed alive and I found you
- La Familia - (2:53) - 5,472 plays
- Turned The Heat Off - (3:52) - 5,549 plays
- Gold Rush - (5:21) - 5,394 plays
- I Am The Garden - (4:45) - 4,569 plays
- Fleetfoot Ghost - (4:13) - 4,612 plays