Miracle at St. Anna
0 Shouts - 11,517 Scrobbles
Ryan - Bass
Spanky - Drums
Rising from the gutters of Chalmette, LA comes cherubic, yet sagacious group Miracle at St. Anna (MASA).
Starting from a high school talent show to performing main stage at Voodoo Fest, MASA has inevitably blossomed into a six-piece metalcore project with intentions of raging through interminable tours and seeing new faces on the daily.
With such vigorous stage performances, MASA has managed to manifest their own musical persona across most of the central-south region of the US.
In June 2010 they began to record their album with Drew Fulk at Think Sound Studios in Greensboro, NC. It was then that they were picked up by Tragic Hero Records and asked to finish the album, which is to be released in 2011.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Reg - 1,396 plays
- Moses In Agony - 1,353 plays
- The Hypnotizer - 1,247 plays
- These Boots Were Made for Pimpin' - 1,141 plays
- Shot At the Tiger - 1,108 plays
- Drive Me To Cookout - 939 plays
- Jake Pushed the Button - 938 plays
- Drink A Beer, Kill A Deer - 880 plays
- Brokenback Fountain - 569 plays
- @Mashband Young & Naive - 494 plays