83 Shouts - 83,204 Scrobbles
Changes, turns and crossroads. The path of Miosis has not been a straight one, but the glowing light in the tunnel has always kept the collective moving in one common direction. That light has been belief in the music, the will of expression, the drive of creativity and the pride of the product, the art, or whatever. The goal is and has always been, some sort of success and a chance to live as musicians. The desire to buy time, peace of mind, money and energy enough to quit, or at least cut down, on other work-like activities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- State of Lacuna - (9:11) - 640 plays
- Once Divine - (5:06) - 392 plays
- Flow - (6:36) - 292 plays
- Benandanti - (7:27) - 283 plays
- Red - (11:26) - 356 plays
- Our Floods - (6:48) - 316 plays
- The Lucid - (7:53) - 237 plays
- Without the scars - (10:06) - 6 plays
- Moth - (4:06) - 3 plays
- The Moth - (4:06) - 2 plays