83 Shouts - 82,484 Scrobbles
Changes, turns and crossroads. The path of Miosis has not been a straight one, but the glowing light in the tunnel has always kept the collective moving in one common direction. That light has been belief in the music, the will of expression, the drive of creativity and the pride of the product, the art, or whatever. The goal is and has always been, some sort of success and a chance to live as musicians. The desire to buy time, peace of mind, money and energy enough to quit, or at least cut down, on other work-like activities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- State of Lacuna - (9:11) - 682 plays
- Once Divine - (5:06) - 375 plays
- Flow - (6:36) - 284 plays
- Our Floods - (6:48) - 331 plays
- Red - (11:26) - 345 plays
- Benandanti - (7:27) - 264 plays
- The Lucid - (7:53) - 281 plays
- Without the scars - (10:06) - 15 plays
- Moth - (4:06) - 6 plays
- The Lucid (Albedo Adaptation - 2009) - (7:53) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online