83 Shouts - 79,593 Scrobbles
Changes, turns and crossroads. The path of Miosis has not been a straight one, but the glowing light in the tunnel has always kept the collective moving in one common direction. That light has been belief in the music, the will of expression, the drive of creativity and the pride of the product, the art, or whatever. The goal is and has always been, some sort of success and a chance to live as musicians. The desire to buy time, peace of mind, money and energy enough to quit, or at least cut down, on other work-like activities...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Once Divine - (5:06) - 431 plays
- State of Lacuna - (9:11) - 439 plays
- Red - (11:26) - 355 plays
- Flow - (6:36) - 311 plays
- Benandanti - (7:27) - 323 plays
- Our Floods - (6:48) - 283 plays
- The Lucid - (7:53) - 257 plays
- Without the scars - (10:06) - 16 plays
- Moth - (4:06) - 12 plays
- Inferno - (10:40) - 5 plays