1,450 Shouts - 10,541,775 Scrobbles
Minor Threat was an American hardcore punk band from Washington DC. Short-lived but very influential, critics have called the band and their work "iconic," and have noted that their "groundbreaking" music "has held up better than most of their contemporaries." Minor Threat is credited with unintentionally starting the "straight edge movement" from a handful of song lyrics. They and fellow Washington DC residents Bad Brains set the standard for many hardcore punk bands in the 1980s and 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Straight Edge - (1:09) - 32,484 plays
- Minor Threat - (1:35) - 27,362 plays
- I Don't Wanna Hear It - (1:16) - 23,361 plays
- Filler - (1:32) - 23,316 plays
- In My Eyes - (0:54) - 20,098 plays
- Seeing Red - (1:02) - 21,427 plays
- Small Man, Big Mouth - (0:58) - 18,061 plays
- Screaming at a Wall - (1:34) - 17,241 plays
- Bottled Violence - (0:56) - 17,547 plays
- Guilty of Being White - (1:18) - 16,984 plays