1,444 Shouts - 10,431,343 Scrobbles
Minor Threat was an American hardcore punk band from Washington DC. Short-lived but very influential, critics have called the band and their work "iconic," and have noted that their "groundbreaking" music "has held up better than most of their contemporaries." Minor Threat is credited with unintentionally starting the "straight edge movement" from a handful of song lyrics. They and fellow Washington DC residents Bad Brains set the standard for many hardcore punk bands in the 1980s and 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Straight Edge - (1:09) - 33,006 plays
- LyricsWe're not the first, I hope we're not the last
'Cause I know we're all heading for that adult crash
The time is so little, the time belongs to us
Why is everybody in such a fucking rush?
Make do with what you have
- I Don't Wanna Hear It - (1:16) - 24,008 plays
- Filler - (1:32) - 23,949 plays
- In My Eyes - (0:54) - 20,529 plays
- Seeing Red - (1:02) - 21,690 plays
- Small Man, Big Mouth - (0:58) - 18,913 plays
- Screaming at a Wall - (1:34) - 18,210 plays
- Bottled Violence - (0:56) - 18,527 plays
- Guilty of Being White - (1:18) - 17,269 plays