1,434 Shouts - 10,227,312 Scrobbles
Minor Threat was an American hardcore punk band from Washington DC. Short-lived but very influential, critics have called the band and their work "iconic," and have noted that their "groundbreaking" music "has held up better than most of their contemporaries." Minor Threat is credited with unintentionally starting the "straight edge movement" from a handful of song lyrics. They and fellow Washington DC residents Bad Brains set the standard for many hardcore punk bands in the 1980s and 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Straight Edge - (1:09) - 32,537 plays
- Minor Threat - (1:35) - 27,062 plays
- I Don't Wanna Hear It - (1:15) - 24,076 plays
- Filler - (1:34) - 24,899 plays
- Seeing Red - (1:02) - 22,218 plays
- In My Eyes - (2:48) - 20,735 plays
- Small Man, Big Mouth - (0:58) - 19,555 plays
- Screaming at a Wall - (1:33) - 19,298 plays
- Bottled Violence - (0:56) - 21,621 plays
- Guilty of Being White - (1:18) - 17,448 plays