0 Shouts - 595,985 Scrobbles
Mini Viva were a pop duo formed in London, UK, in 2008 that consisted of singers Frankee Connolly and Britt Love. Their debut single, Left My Heart In Tokyo was released to critical acclaim in September of 2009 and peaked at #7 on the UK Singles Chart. The track was produced by pop songwriters Xenomania, who had previously worked with Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Sophie Ellis-Bextor & Kylie Minogue. Annie and Fred Falke are also given writing credits.Read More...
Their second single, I Wish, was equally well-received by critics and bloggers but failed in the charts. Third single One Touch, formerly titled "Do You Wana Candy", debuted at a live performance in February, 2010. "One Touch", released in May, 2010, also charted poorly, not even breaking the top 100, despite often being cited as the duo's best single.
Mini Viva supported The Saturdays on the Work Tour in 2009. In 2010, Frankee and Britt toured small venues, worked DJ gigs, and supported Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsStep up here, tell me
Am I dumb enough to believe?
When somebody says jump on this
Would you follow them on your knees?
Am I wrong or right
- I Left My Heart In Tokyo (Fred Falke Dub) - 49,998 plays
- I Left My Heart In Tokyo (Fred Falke Instrumental) - 16,187 plays
- LyricsI was one with you, breathing
And was close to you, in your sleep
And I don't deny, waiting
For the little light from you
And I wish that I had tried
- One Touch - 39,238 plays
- Left My Heart In Tokyo (Acid Girls Remix) - 3,848 plays
- Left My Heart In Tokyo (Edit) - 3,307 plays
- Left My Heart In Tokyo (Fred Falke Dub Mix) - 8,336 plays
- One Touch (Radio Edit) - 7,157 plays
- Bedroom Viber - 14,078 plays