68 Shouts - 234,086 Scrobbles
Mindless Behavior is an American boy band, best known for the single "My Girl",produced by Walter Millsap. The band was put together in Los Angeles in 2008, by Millsap (who has previously worked with Beyonxton), and the band trained in dance and singing for two years before releasing a recording.]The members, all in their early teens, are Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray ,and Princeton The band has toured as opening act for Backstreet Boys and for Justin Bieber in 2010.They performed "My Girl" on The Today Show in November 2010.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics[Spoken:] Dang, we text each other a lot.
Hey, my girl, my girl she loves me.
she hit me all the time, she be texting me.
Hey, my girl, my girl, she loves me.
- LyricsWhere ... is Mrs.Right ... I gotta find ... her her
Where is Mrs.Right, I gotta see her, Travel all across the world just to meet her,
Get me on a flight, I gotta see her, Travel all across the world just to meet her,
Lets travel to LA , Maybe to the Bay, From the Chi-Town, Or she might be out the states,
- LyricsAll the girls, after school, won't y'all meet us 'round there
We gon' tell ya, then gon' show you how we do it round here.
We got a party on the roof
If you miss it, oh well
We gotta keep it on the low
- Girls Talkin Bout - (3:22) - 488 plays
all around the w-w-world
beautiful girl, girl, girl
come through this gate in this place lookin' for one,
- Used To Be - (3:56) - 281 plays
- Hello - (3:44) - 164 plays
- Mrs. Right (feat. Diggy Simmons) - (4:08) - 153 plays
- Uh-Oh - (3:20) - 112 plays
- #1 Girl - (3:32) - 120 plays