Mincemeat or Tenspeed
19 Shouts - 10,425 Scrobbles
"No synthesizers, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, computers, musical instruments." Right in the liner notes for "Strange Gods," Philadelphia's David Harms has turned his methodology into an ideological stance. Using solely effects pedals and a mixer, Harms started Mincemeat Or Tenspeed as a recording project that became a live entity in 2006. An initial attempt to learn guitar lead to a deeper interest in effects pedals to the point that the instrument was shunted altogether.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Normal Techno Jam - (7:32) - 38 plays
- Hounding Folds - (6:24) - 34 plays
- Strange Gods - (5:22) - 29 plays
- Big Daddy Sunshine - (6:43) - 35 plays
- Scarfin' Boards - (3:04) - 30 plays
- Spirou - (5:17) - 32 plays
- Drooman - (5:18) - 27 plays
- Hulot - (9:35) - 23 plays
- Infinite Girlfriend - (5:02) - 22 plays
- Furious Styles - (6:04) - 18 plays