24 Shouts - 98,269 Scrobbles
There are two different artists under the name Minamo: An electro-acoustic group and a Free Jazz/Classical Duo. 1. In 1999, the electro-acoustic group Minamo was formed by Keiichi Sugimoto and Tetsuro Yasunaga. In 2000, minamo's self-released CD-R "wakka" was reissued by the New York label Quakebasket. This release was selected by Matmos as one of best sounds in 2001 in The Wire magazine.
In 2001 two new members joined, Yuiichiro Iwashita (guitar) and Namiko Sasamoto (sax, organ), to make the band a quartet. In 2002, first CD album ".kgs" has released by the Tokyo label 360 records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- elementary domain - (7:22) - 355 plays
- when unwelt melts - (5:28) - 293 plays
- individual synesthesia - (1:34) - 268 plays
- helical scenery - (5:20) - 287 plays
- Bound Letters - (7:40) - 194 plays
- help ourselves - (7:03) - 270 plays
- be born - (5:35) - 252 plays
- Dusted Shelf - (8:42) - 208 plays
- first breathing at last - (10:23) - 243 plays
- Paperweight - (8:14) - 169 plays