0 Shouts - 6,683 Scrobbles
Milton Mallawarachchi (1945 – 1998) was a popular Sri Lankan musician.
Mallawarachchi has sung songs by Karunaratne Abeysekera, K. D. K. Dharmawardena, Premakirthi de Alwis, Clarence Wijewardena, Upali Danawalawithana, Dharmasiri Gamage, Ajantha Ransinghe, Shelton Weeraratne, Kularatne Ariyawansa, Ananda Padmasiri, Vernon Perera, Chitrananda Abeysekera, Bandara Wijetunga and Vijaya Ramanayake.
Well known music Composer Patrick Denipitiya gave Milton Mallawarachichi's songs a modern touch with Songs Like "Ivuru Tala" , "Ma ha Eda", "Ma nisa Oba" .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piyapath Sala - 10 plays
- Mata Men Ohutada - (3:04) - 5 plays
- Kese Kiyannada - (3:11) - 8 plays
- Obe Nil Nuwan - 5 plays
- Awasara Natha Mata - (3:04) - 5 plays
- Sayuru Theredee - 4 plays
- Malak Wage - (3:46) - 2 plays
- Sihinen Oba Mata - (3:30) - 2 plays
- Obe Upan Dine - (2:54) - 2 plays
- Sanden Eha - (3:01) - 2 plays