222 Shouts - 2,147,070 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 10,451 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 3,805 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 2,757 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 2,546 plays
- You Make Me Feel - (4:43) - 2,699 plays
- Gentle Samui - (4:56) - 2,300 plays
- Warm Waters - (2:38) - 2,097 plays
- Do You Want What I Need - (5:28) - 2,382 plays
- The World - (6:49) - 1,757 plays
- You Fill Me - (4:53) - 1,837 plays