222 Shouts - 2,123,201 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 8,895 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 3,901 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 2,714 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 2,667 plays
- Do You Want What I Need - (5:28) - 2,757 plays
- Gentle Samui - (4:56) - 2,406 plays
- Warm Waters - (2:38) - 2,278 plays
- Hear In You - (3:40) - 2,439 plays
- Right Never Comes - (3:46) - 1,927 plays
- The World - (6:49) - 1,812 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online