223 Shouts - 2,165,959 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 10,576 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 3,552 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 2,693 plays
- You Make Me Feel - (4:43) - 3,048 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 2,272 plays
- Gentle Samui - (4:56) - 2,072 plays
- Warm Waters - (2:38) - 1,897 plays
- You Fill Me - (4:53) - 1,842 plays
- The World - (6:49) - 1,654 plays
- Do You Want What I Need - (5:28) - 1,922 plays