219 Shouts - 2,034,721 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 10,049 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 3,921 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 3,422 plays
- Do You Want What I Need - (5:28) - 3,641 plays
- Hear In You - (3:40) - 3,494 plays
- Slow Down - (3:43) - 4,542 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 2,806 plays
- Hold Me - (8:14) - 3,265 plays
- Skipping - (3:04) - 3,346 plays
- Jetlag - (3:47) - 3,191 plays