221 Shouts - 2,085,896 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 8,423 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 3,707 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 2,626 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 2,493 plays
- Do You Want What I Need - (5:28) - 2,634 plays
- Hear In You - (3:40) - 2,386 plays
- Gentle Samui - (4:56) - 2,287 plays
- Warm Waters - (2:38) - 2,147 plays
- Slow Down - (3:43) - 2,897 plays
- The World - (6:49) - 1,724 plays