221 Shouts - 2,078,258 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 8,866 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 3,736 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 3,003 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 2,546 plays
- Do You Want What I Need - (5:28) - 2,641 plays
- Hear In You - (3:40) - 2,441 plays
- Gentle Samui - (4:56) - 2,294 plays
- Slow Down - (3:43) - 3,408 plays
- Warm Waters - (2:38) - 2,168 plays
- Hold Me - (8:14) - 2,115 plays