216 Shouts - 1,896,705 Scrobbles
Michael Milosh's vocals have been declared "sensual, airy, soothing, lush seascapes of erupting warmth and gentleness." Milosh, from Toronto, Canada, debuted his first album, You Make Me Feel ("Top 10 Electronic Albums," iTunes 2004), as a work reveling in the joys of new love. It celebrated everything from his girlfriend's taste to her positive presence in his life. But then they broke up. Recorded in the 12 months after his relationship's collapse...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember The Good Things - (5:52) - 6,479 plays
- Awful Game - (4:26) - 4,524 plays
- Another Day - (3:58) - 4,092 plays
- Hold My Breath - (5:05) - 3,880 plays
- Warm Waters - (2:38) - 3,183 plays
- Gentle Samui - (4:56) - 3,248 plays
- Leaving Samui - (3:14) - 2,496 plays
- Wrapped Round My Ways - (5:04) - 2,502 plays
- You Make Me Feel - (4:43) - 3,246 plays
- The World - (6:49) - 2,303 plays