70 Shouts - 437,358 Scrobbles
Millie Jackson is an African-American R&B/Soul singer-songwriter and actress whose music has also explored Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock and even Country. Her powerful vocal performances are also distinguished by long, humorous, and explicit spoken sections in her music; her work from the 1970s and 1980s, is often cited as an influence on female rappers. She is the mother of Contemporary R&B singer, Keisha Jackson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right - (3:57) - 1,777 plays
- It Hurts So Good - (3:12) - 1,090 plays
- My Man, A Sweet Man - (2:33) - 626 plays
- The Rap - (5:52) - 680 plays
- It's All Over But The Shouting - (3:20) - 501 plays
- I Cry - (4:15) - 434 plays
- All I Want Is A Fighting Chance - (2:41) - 446 plays
- All The Way Lover - (5:50) - 515 plays
- I'm Tired Of Hiding - (3:48) - 545 plays
- I'm Through Trying To Prove My Love To You - (5:44) - 519 plays